B.SC (ANAESTHESIA & OPERATION THEATRE TECHNOLOGY)
Pass in 10+2 with 40% in Physics, Chemistry & Biology and English as one of the languages of study.
Candidates with more than 60% marks in the optional subjects will be preferred.
The candidate should have completed 17 years of age as on December 31 of the year of admission.
Duration of the course
The duration shall be for a period of 3 ½ years ( inclusive of 6 months internship)
Certificates to be produced at the time of admission
Lateral Entry B. Sc (A & OTT)
- Application Form
- 12th standard equivalent marks card/pass certificate – Original + 3 attested photocopies.
- 10th std marks card/pass certificate for proof of date of birth – Original + 3 attested photocopies.
- Transfer Certificate from the institution last attended – Original + 3 attested photocopies.
- Conduct certificate from the institution last attended – Original
- Migration certificate from the Board of the institution last studied (For Non Karnataka students)
- Eligibility Certificate issued by the Registrar, Nitte (Deemed to be University)
- Physical Fitness certificate from a registered medical practitioner
- Blood group certificate
- Photographs – Passport Size 05, Stamp Size-05
Diploma Marks cards of all years Original + 3 attested photocopies.
Diploma Completion Certificate Original + 3 attested photocopies.
Commencement of course
The course commences as per the date prescribed by Nitte (Deemed to be University), most likely in the first week of August. The exact date will be communicated by the Institution.