Established in 2013, KSHEMA IVF aims to provide advanced infertility treatment to childless couples who wish to fulfill their long cherished dream of achieving a pregnancy. Our centre is one of the few centre’s located in a University Hospital setting in India, enabling us to involve in innovative research in the field of infertility and assisted reproductive technology (ART).
KSHEMA IVF Centre’s strengths are its committed team of Gynecologists’ specializing in Infertility, Embryologists, Technicians, counselors and Nurses; comprehensive reproductive healthcare under one roof and providing uncompromising quality healthcare at affordable prices. We pride ourselves in taking up challenging cases and individualized infertility care regimens. In other words, we offer a range of treatment modalities ranging from the simplest treatments to the relatively complex ART procedures. The facility is located in a spacious wing which affords couples adequate comfort and privacy. Andrology services are also available to cater to male infertility evaluation and treatment. The IVF centre is ably supported by state-of-the-art Biochemistry and Genetics Laboratory in the same campus.
1. Comprehensive Evaluation of the Couple – Initial consultation & Investigations
2. Ultrasound evaluation and Hormonal Assays
3. Tests of Tubal Patency: Hysterosalpingogram (HSG) and Laparoscopy and Chromopertubation.
4. Gynecological Endoscopy: Laparoscopy and Hysteroscopy – both diagnostic & operative
5. Counseling services
6. Ovulation Induction
7. Intrauterine insemination
8.In-vitro Fertilization (IVF)
9. Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
10. Embryo cryopreservation
11. Andrology services, Management of erectile and ejaculatory dysfunctions.
12. Surgical Sperm Aspiration Procedures like TESA, MESA and PESA.
Dr. Prasanna Kumar Shetty K,
MD (OBG), Professor of Obstetrics & Gynecology (Unit-I) and In-charge, KSHEMA IVF
Dr. Rajiv T.P.,
M.S., MCh (Uro) Professor and Head, Dept of Urology
M.S., MCh(Uro) Assistant Professor, Dept of Urology
Dr. Balachandar Sankarappan.,
M.Sc., M.Med.Sci (ART, UK), PhD Clinical Embryologist
M.Sc (Ph.D), Clinical Embryologist.
B.Sc (MLT) Andrology Lab technician.
GNM, Staff Nurse
Ongoing research projects:
1. In-vitro maturation and fertilization of immature oocytes: A Comprehensive study of developmental competence with respect to fertilization, cleavage and blastocyst rate. Md Ashraf, Prasanna Kumar Shetty, Kamini Rao
2. Evaluation of the role of genetic factors in male infertility. Meenakshi A, Prashanth Shetty, Prasanna Kumar Shetty.
3. Comparision of semen parameters and pregnancy outcomes in single versus double intrauterine insemination in infertility. Sindhoora Ganga, Prasanna Kumar Shetty
4. Efficacy of Clomiphene Citrate Vs Letrozole for Ovulation Induction in patients undergoing IUI Neha Tiwari, Prasaanna Kumar Shetty
Daily OPD clinic from 9 am to 3 pm except on Sundays at KSHEMA IVF, No 40, 2nd Floor Justice K.S Hegde Hospital, Deralakatte, Mangalore
Reasons to choose KSHEMA: