Master of Public Health (MPH)
Any graduate in Health Sciences - MBBS, BDS, BVSc., BAMS, BHMS, BUMS, BSc (Nursing), P.B.B.Sc (Nursing), BPT, B.Pharm, BPH (Three years), Paramedical Sciences (B.Sc-MIT, B.Sc-A&OTT, B.Sc-MLT, etc.) B.Sc- Biomedical, Veterinary Sciences, Natural Sciences (Any life Science), Social Sciences & Social work, Engineering including Environmental engineering, Management or any other degree equivalent thereto, from a recognized Indian University with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
For SC/ST candidates the minimum percentage of marks shall be 45% of the aggregate marks in the qualifying examination.
Foreign Nationals and candidates who have qualified from a Foreign University/ Board should obtain permission from Nitte- Deemed to be University prior to the admission for equivalence of the qualification.
Intake & Duration:
Duration: 2 years (including 2 months compulsory internship)
Students seeking admission must submit their application in the prescribed format available at www.nitte.edu.in along with the attested photocopies of the following documents:
List of documents to be produced at the time of admission:
- 10th Std. Marks card/pass certificate for proof of date of birth – attested copy
- Qualifying degree marks card – attested copies
- Degree certificate- attested copies
- Demand draft of Rs. 1000/- favouring ‘Nitte University’ payable at Mangaluru towards registration fee.
Additional documents to be produced (when applicable)
- 10th Std. Marks card/pass certificate for proof of date of birth – Original + 3 attested copies
- Qualifying degree marks card– Original + 3 attested copies
- Degree certificate issued by a recognised university- Original + 3 attested copies
- Transfer Certificate from the institution last attended – Original + 3 attested copies
- Conduct Certificate from the institution last attended – Original only
- Eligibility Certificate issued by the Registrar, Nitte- Deemed to be University
- Migration Certificate from the Board/ institution last attended- Original only
- Physical fitness certificate from a registered medical practitioner
- Blood group certificate
- Photographs: Recent color photo with white background, of resolution 300-600 dpi & size 35mm X 45 mm (Passport size) & 20mm X 25mm (Stamp size)
- Aadhar card copy of the student
Commencement of course:
- Internship completion certificate- Original +3 attested copies
- Registration certificate from respective Statutory council- Original +3 attested copies
The course commences as per the date prescribed by the University, most likely during the second week of August. The exact date will be communicated by the Institution.