Any graduate in Health Sciences - MBBS, BDS, BVSc, BAMS, BHMS, BUMS, BPharm, BPT, BSc (N), PB BSc (N), BPH, Paramedical Sciences - BSc (MIT), BSc (A&OTT), BSc (MLT), BSc (RT), BSc in Biomedical Science, Veterinary Science, Natural Sciences (any life science), Social Sciences & Social Work, Engineering including Environmental Engineering, Management, Commerce, Humanities or any other degree equivalent thereto, from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
Students seeking admission to MPH are required to submit the Admission Enquiry form available on the homepage of www.nitte.edu.in
On receipt of the same, the Admission Section will guide the students with the process of registration and admission.
Eligible students will be selected on the basis of educational qualification, achievements, professional experience relevant to the field of public health and personal interview.
The fee structure of MPH is made available on our website www.nitte.edu.in
Documents required for admission to MPH
- 10th standard pass certificate for proof of date of birth (Original + 3 attested copies)
- Degree marks cards of all years (Original + 3 attested copies)
- Internship completion certificate (if applicable) (Original + 3 attested copies)
- Provisional/Degree certificate (Original + 3 attested copies)
- Registration certificate from the respective Statutory Council (if applicable) (Original + 3 attested copies)
- Transfer certificate from the institution last attended (Original + 3 attested copies)
- Conduct certificate from the institution last attended
- Migration certificate from the Board/University of the institution last studied (Original + 3 attested copies)
- Physical fitness and blood group certificate
- Aadhaar card copy of the student
- Photographs: Recent colour photo with white background, of resolution 300-600 dpi & size 35 mm x 45 mm (P.P size 5 Nos.) & size 20 mm x 25 mm (Stamp size 5 Nos.)