Let's help you navigate your Course
About the Institution
K S Hegde Medical Academy, established in 1999 is recognized by the Medical Council of India. It is affiliated to Nitte (Deemed to be University), Mangaluru. The college is situated in the Medical Sciences Complex at Deralakatte, Mangaluru.
Dean: Prof. (Dr) P S Prakash, MBBS, MD (General Medicine) Prof. Prakash is a renowned physician and has nearly 4 decades of clinical, undergraduate, post graduate and doctoral training experience.
Medical Laboratory Technology: Mrs. Archana, MSc. MLT has Seventeen years of teaching experience and has published research articles in various national and international journals.
Admission Procedure - M.Sc - MLT
A candidate seeking admission to MSc course must have passed a Bachelor’s degree of
minimum 3½ years duration in the relevant subject recognized as equivalent by Nitte
(Deemed to be University), with not less than 50% marks in aggregate.
Foreign Nationals and candidates who have qualified from a Foreign University/Board
should obtain prior permission from Nitte (Deemed to be University) for equivalence of
Students seeking admission to any of the MSc courses are required to submit the
Admission Enquiry form available on the homepage of www.nitte.edu.in
On receipt of the same, the Admission Section will guide the students with the process
of registration and admission.
Admission is based on merit in the qualifying examination.
Documents required for admission to MSc Course
- 10th standard pass certificate for proof of date of birth (Original + 3 attested copies)
- Degree marks cards of all years (Original + 3 attested copies)
- Provisional/degree certificate (Original + 3 attested copies)
- Transfer certificate from the institution last attended (Original + 3 attested copies)
- Conduct certificate from the institution last attended
- Migration certificate from the Board/University of the institution last studied
(Original + 3 attested copies)
- Physical fitness and blood group certificate
- Aadhaar card copy of the student
- Photographs: Recent colour photo with white background, of resolution 300-600 dpi
& size 35 mm x 45 mm (P.P size 5 Nos.) & size 20 mm x 25 mm (Stamp size 5 Nos.)