A candidate seeking admission to MSc (RT) course must have a recognized degree of BSc (RT) of 3½ years duration (including six months internship) from a recognized University with not less than 50% marks in aggregate.
Students seeking admission to MSc (A&OTT/MIT/MLT/RT) are required to submit the Admission Query form available on the homepage of www.nitte.edu.in
On receipt of the same, the Admission Section will guide the students with the process of registration and admission.
Admission to the course is based on merit in the qualifying examination.
Documents required for Admission
- 10th standard pass certificate for proof of date of birth (Original + 3 attested copies)
- Degree marks cards of all years (Original + 3 attested copies)
- Internship completion certificate (Original + 3 attested copies)
- Provisional/Degree certificate (Original + 3 attested copies)
- Transfer and Conduct certificate from the institution last attended (Original + 3 attested copies)
- Migration certificate from the Board/University of the institution last studied
- Physical fitness and blood group certificate
- Photographs: Recent colour photo with white background of resolution 300-600 dpi and 35 mm x 45 mm (P.P size 5 Nos.) and 20 mm x 25 mm (Stamp size 5 Nos.)
- Aadhaar card copy of the student
Commencement of Course
The course commences on the date prescribed by the University, generally in August.