B.SC (MEDICAL IMAGING TECHNOLOGY)
Pass in 10+2 with 40% in Physics, Chemistry & Biology and English as one of the languages of study. The candidate should have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December, of the year of admission.
3 ½ years.
Documents required for admission to B. Sc in Medical Imaging Technology
Additional documents for Lateral Entry admission
- 12th standard /equivalent marks card– Original + 3 attested photocopies.
- 10th std marks card/pass certificate for proof of date of birth - Original + 3 attested photocopies.
- Transfer Certificate from the institution last attended - Original + 3 attested photocopies.
- Conduct certificate from the institution last attended – Original
- Eligibility Certificate issued by the Registrar, Nitte University
- Migration certificate from the Board of the institution last studied (For Non Karnataka students)
- Physical Fitness certificate from a registered medical practitioner
- Blood group certificate
- Photographs – Passport Size 05, Stamp Size-05
Commencement of course
- Diploma Marks cards of all years Original + 3 attested photocopies.
- Diploma Certificate Original + 3 attested photocopies.
The course commences as per the date prescribed by Nitte University, most likely in the first week of August.