A candidate seeking admission to PG Diploma in Computed Tomography Technology program must have passed BSc (MIT) of minimum
3.5 years duration (including internship) OR Vocational Education in Medical Imaging Technology
of 3 years duration OR MSc (MIT) of 2 years duration from a recognized University with not
less than 50% marks in aggregate.
Admission Procedure for PG Diploma (CT Technology)
Students seeking admission to PG Diploma (CT Technology) are
required to submit the Admission Query form available on the homepage of www.nitte.edu.in
or through the link, apply.nitte.edu.in
On receipt of the same, the Admission Section will guide students with the process of
registration and admission.
Admission to PG Diploma (CT Technology) is based on merit in the
The fee structure is made available on our website www.nitte.edu.in
under the head, Course Fee.
Documents required for admission to PG Diploma (CT Technology)
- 10th standard pass certificate for proof of date of birth
- Degree marks cards of all years
- Internship completion certificate
- Provisional/Degree certificate
- Transfer certificate from the institution last attended
- Conduct certificate from the institution last attended
- Eligibility certificate issued by Nitte University (This will be handled by us)
- Migration certificate from the University of the institution last studied
- Physical fitness and blood group certificates
- Photographs: Recent colour photo with white background of resolution 300-600 dpi & 35
mm x 45 mm (P.P size 5 Nos.) and 20 mm x 25 mm (Stamp size 5 Nos.)
- Aadhaar card copy of the student
Commencement of Course
The course commences on the date prescribed by the University, generally in August.