A candidate seeking admission to MSc (RT) course must have a recognized degree of BSc
(RT) of 4 years duration (including internship) from a recognized University with not less than
50% marks in aggregate.
Students seeking admission to BSc / MSc (RT) are required to submit the Admission Query
form available on the homepage of www.nitte.edu.in
or through the link, apply.nitte.edu.in
On receipt of the same, the Admission Section will guide students with the process of
registration and admission.
Admission to BSc / MSc (RT) is based on merit in the qualifying examination.
The fee structure is made available on our website www.nitte.edu.in
under the head, Course Fee
Documents required for admission to MSc (RT) (Original + 3 attested copies)
- 10th standard pass certificate for proof of date of birth
- Degree marks cards of all years
- Internship completion certificate
- Provisional/Degree certificate
- Transfer certificate from the institution last attended
- Conduct certificate from the institution last attended
- Eligibility certificate issued by Nitte University (This will be handled by us)
- Migration certificate from the University of the institution last studied
- Physical fitness and blood group certificates
- Photographs: Recent colour photo with white background of resolution 300-600 dpi & 35
mm x 45 mm (P.P size 5 nos.) and 20 mm x 25 mm (Stamp size 5 Nos.)
- Aadhaar card copy of the student
Commencement of Course
The course commences on the date prescribed by the University, generally in August.