Department of Plastic Surgery
- The department of Plastic Surgery consists of a team of Plastic surgeons, well-trained nurses and staff.
- The goal is to provide good quality care at an affordable cost with good results.
- Integrate multiple sub-specialities of Plastic surgery, i.e Burns, Trauma, onco-reconstruction,
hand and microsurgery, aesthetic and cosmetic surgery and provide quality patient care.
Research Thrust Areas
- Dermal regeneration from stem cells.
- Neurogenic potential of dermal skin derived stem cells.
- NUFR1 & NUFR2 grant studies are nearing completion.
- Burn care [ Acute burns and old burn complications]
- Trauma [ Limb and reconstructive surgery]
- Hand and microsurgery
- Aesthetic and cosmetic surgery